Outreach-Ministries outside the parish
All Saints is actively involved in many other outreach ministries in the local community:
- Beyond Our 4 Walls - Each month the parish designates a non-profit organization to receive the plate (cash) from the Sunday collections. In 2013, All Saints began designating its Sunday plate money (undesignated cash) to be donated to a different charity each month. Parishioners can recommend specific charities to the Outreach Committee which coordinates this program along with the parish administrator. The parish raises an average of $600/month. A representative of the agency is invited to attend services on the second Sunday of each month to inform the parish about its activities.
- Mission groups – All Saint provides shelter to mission groups coming to Loveland to help the community, particularly with clean up after the 2013 flood.
- Community Garden- All Saints began a community garden in the summer of 2014 with the enthusiastic support of many parishioners. The parish currently has 7 raised beds and a children’s garden. All of the produce is donated to the House of Neighborly Service or the Larimer County Food Bank
- 137 Homeless Connection - All Saints participates with other churches and houses and feeds homeless people 2 times during the winter. All Saints currently participates in the cold weather program through the 137 Homeless Connection. We provide 2 weeks of shelter to adults between November and February. We plan to participate in the expansion of this program when it goes year round in 2016.
- Community Kitchen - The parish cooks and serves a meal to the homeless once a month. A group from the parish works once a month at the Community Kitchen which provides a hot meal every day to those in need in the Loveland area.
- Volunteer Sheltering Ministry - The parish provides shelter (and sometimes meals) for visiting volunteer groups working in the local community.
Interested In Volunteering?
Please call the church office at 970-667-0303 to learn more about current volunteer opportunities, or firstname.lastname@example.org.